Exaile 4.1.3-beta2 released!
Exaile 4.1.3-beta2 has been released.
This development release fixes some issues and adds some new functionality.
- BerkeleyDB is used instead of bsddb, if available
- Some improvements to playlists view and query view
- Imporved Plugin handling
- Users can override built-in plugins with newer versions and remove the overrides as well
- Users can remove custom installed plugins via plugin manager
- Added preference to remove a track from queue after playing
- AppData files now uses translations
- Experimental: Read from and write rating to audio file metadata
- cd: Working again and now using libdiscid and musicbrainz
- icecast: Working again
- winmmkeys: Now using pynput
- Exaile is now available on FlatHub
Downloads (source code and Windows installer).